Underarm Whitening Cream – The Best Underarm Whitening Tips & Treatments
The private organs like inner thighs, armpits and the vaginal area are always more dark as compared to the original skin tone. This is mainly because of pigmentation, sweat, stress and some other ailments. What ever the cause may be, the cure can be done with some simple home remedies and a slight change in your daily routine.
Best Underarm Whitening Tips & Treatments:
· There is no need to spend money in those expensive underarm whitening clinics & spas. Most oft these are very expensive and tedious beauty sets that that consume hours of your day. Instead you can use some basic and natural underarm whitening products & creams. One among these is Meladerm. It comprises of all natural ingredients that help in minimizing skin tanning and makes it look more white & fresh. It is also known to have no side effects.
· However, what ever cream you choose must not have hydroquinone. This is an effective underarm whitening product but has its own limitations if used in a higher amount. Any product that you choose must not have it more than 2%.
· Along with the underarm whitening creams you should also take up the basic hygiene tips very seriously. For instance, never bleach the underarm hair. It is always better to wax it and then bleach the area. The bleach you choose must be test using the patch test.
· You must scrub the armpits with the pumice stone regularly.
· Massage the underarms with coconut oil or vitamin E oil.
· Do not apply scented or the antiperspirants on this area. Use only anti fungal non scented powders.
· Use home remedies like rubbing lemon in this portion or applying potato juice.
· You can also apply the paste of lime juice and turmeric powder.
· Another simple and nice home remedy is a paste of sandalwood powder and rose water.
Before investing in the expensive underarm whitening clinics & spas, you must try these home remedies first.