Tractor Beam Marketing For Bankruptcy Lawyers – 7 Ideas For Successful Lead Generation Pieces
If you’re a smart bankruptcy lawyer marketing your practice, you know that the tractor beam is the best way to bring the public into your list easily and in a non-threatening way. Here are 7 ideas for tractor beams to get the job done:
- How to handle abusive bill collectors: Giving the prospect the tools needed to combat bill collection abuse will empower your market, and give you access to potentially lucrative FDCPA cases when bill collectors violate the laws. By having the prospect handle some of the groundwork, you will also ensure that you are not a witness to the wrongdoing and efforts to correct it.
- Myths about the bankruptcy process: Prospects are afraid of bankruptcy because of the rampant misinformation out there. By correcting those misconceptions you will put the prospect’s mind at ease and enable them to feel more comfortable about filing for bankruptcy.
- Things you don’t know about life after bankruptcy: Consumer think that life after bankruptcy will be bleak and cold. Take the time to assuage those fears.
- Rebuilding your credit quickly and easily after bankruptcy: Consumers think they’ll never get credit after bankruptcy. Show them the truth and teach them how to make the most of their fresh start.
- Steps involved in bankruptcy: How many times does someone ask you about the bankruptcy process? Answer it in advance and reduce the number of times the question is asked – saving you time and increasing your prospect’s base of knowledge.
- How to handle foreclosure in bankruptcy: Everyone wants to know if they’ll lose their home. Give some information on how to keep the house – or how to give it up with grace and dignity.
- Preparing for bankruptcy: What does someone need to do in order to get their case filed? Answer the questions, provide a roadmap – your prospects will thank you for it.
Remember that an effective tractor beam is one that is free, easy to obtain, filled with useful content, and can be understood by your target market. Creating this tractor beam may take time and effort, but it will enable your prospects to begin to see you as a trusted resource and “thought leader” in the field.