Top 5 Reasons to Build a Subscriber List
E-mail marketing is one of the most lucrative ventures on the Web. No matter what industry or business you are in, there are distinct advantages to engaging in an e-mail marketing campaign. Below you’ll find the top five reasons to start developing your subscriber list today.
1. You can turn lookers into buyers. Research shows that customers are more likely to buy from someone with whom they already have an established relationship. When you collect visitor’s e-mail addresses, you have an opportunity to develop that critical relationship by providing useful information on a regular basis.
2. You can turn existing customers into repeat business. When you are able to follow up with your clients after they’ve made a purchase from your website, you have an opportunity to create repeat customers.
3. You’ll make more money. An e-mail marketing list gives you a direct line to everyone that has ever expressed interest in your product or service. When you’re running a great promotion or special offer, you can tell everyone with just the click of a mouse.
4. An e-mail newsletter helps establish your credibility. Simply having a list makes your business appear more trustworthy and reputable. Subscribers will be able to witness your expertise in your field firsthand.
5. E-mail marketing content has the potential to go viral. Any time you’re posting content on the Web, there is a possibility that the content will become the next big viral trend. Send your subscribers videos, jokes, and value-packed content. If they feel the content is interesting enough, they’re more likely to share it with your friends (who can then share it with their friends and on and on)