Top 5 Free Online Marketing Strategies to Brand Your Business
There are many places out there on the big abyss called the “internet” where you can find a ton of knowledge on the hottest new marketing tactics: online marketing strategies. The trick is absorbing all of this information. It can be a bit like drinking from a fire hose. There literally is so much information out there and it seems so intertwined that many walk away from online marketing feeling overwhelmed and disappointed because they “failed”.
Others may realize how challenging the industry is and will actually join an online marketing system that is tailored to streamline and shorten the learning curve of the individual. These programs generally have concentrated video training to explain specific internet marketing tactics, weekly training, tools to simplify the creation of lead capture pages, and they tend to provide a central location where you can find all the resources you should need that have been proven to work for others. For those who don’t have the time, money, or resources to join one of these programs, here is a compiled list of the top five free internet marketing strategies that are used by many, if not all, of the top internet marketing gurus.
- Video Marketing – Video marketing is one of the hottest free marketing tactics out there. It is hands-down the quickest way to brand yourself and your business. Even with the recent YouTube slap, there are still many other video sharing platforms that you can use to self-syndicate. You can still use YouTube for marketing tactics too, as long as you follow white hat tactics.
- Social Marketing – Mediums like Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, etc. can be extremely useful in trying to market to new audiences. If done correctly, you can generate massive leads from any of these sites simply by following the rules of Attraction Marketing. The number one rule on these sites should always be don’t sell anything. No pitch, no hype, no link spamming. You are here to bond with others and build relationships. Once these relationships are established based on mutual likes and dislikes, your new friends will come to you to hear about your business opportunity.
- Article Marketing – This is pretty self-explanatory! Article marketing on places like EzineArticles can give you amazing click through rates that would cost you a lot of money if you tried to get the same rates with PPC (Pay-Per-Click) strategies. Writing articles on certain niche topics can give you highly-targeted leads.
- Forum Marketing – By joining powerful forums, you will certainly meet other like-minded people who might prove beneficial for joint ventures or mentorship, and you can easily brand yourself as a contributing expert in whatever niche field your forum specializes in. Not to mention, you can promote your business in your sig file, which is basically a signature which you are allowed to have at the end of every post you put up.
- Email Marketing – If you’ve already been capturing your leads, odds are you’ve got a decent list to work with. Many people who opt-in to your list are not actual clients or customers, but are seeking more information about your business. Don’t forget to massage your list. You can easily send out motivational messages, marketing messages, and more. Send out messages that you believe you would appreciate if you were on your list. Each list will vary in how many emails they would like to receive on a routine basis, what type of emails they emotionally connect with, and what type of products/services they are responsive to. Use the rules of psychology to feel your list out and maximize your email campaigns.
When you combine all of the 5 major components correctly you have complete Total Syndication Marketing Package.