Top 10 Tips On How To Get Rid Of Zits
More and more people suffer the on set of zits everyday. Years back, most people thought that zits are only suffered by teenagers but that is simply not true. These are some of the tips on how to get rid of zits you can try to help you on your way to wage war against zits.
1. Stop picking on your zits. You risk infecting the surrounding skin and have it spread like wildfire and that’s the least of your worries. To add insult to injury, it risks scarring and that’s even harder to remove.
2. Wash your face every day but don’t go overboard by using detergent based soap. Use antibacterial soap for maximum effect.
3. Go easy on the make up. Find a water based make-up to reduce to prevent aggravating your zits.
4. Try maintaining healthy lifestyle by eating less oily food and less chocolate.
5. Make sure you have all the vitamins and mineral needed by your body. Try taking multivitamin.
6. You can go for over the counter products based on benzoyl peroxide. Check on the label of the product you wish to purchase and make sure you select the one with the lowest concentration.
7. Drink lots of water. Water helps you cleanse your body internally.
8. Reduce processed food and take more natural food such as vegetables and such
9. This may sound weird but you can try putting toothpaste on your zits before going to bed. First you have to wash your face and then put your toothpaste directly onto the zits and go straight to bed. Try it for a few night.
10. If you want to make your zits less noticeable, try this: run hot water on to your towel, or face towel. Take the steaming hot towel and place it your zits. It’ll make the zits smaller, but be careful when you are handling the hot towel. You don’t want to burn your face!
Those are some of the tips that maybe of help in your quest to get rid of zits. It seems almost impossible to fight them at times but rest assured there are permanent solutions to get rid of this annoying problem.