Tips on Free Ways to Make Money Online – Super Tip – Pay Per Click For FREE!
Let's get right down to business here (notice I did not say "work"?). There are various free ways to make money online and I do not really see it as work.
I'll also offer a neat advertising scheme where your pay per click (PPC) ads are covered in your automated marketing system, so in the end, your advertising cost is zero!
Picture making sales with no advertising cost. That's what I call a fine tuned marketing money making machine.
1. ClickBank: you have probably heard this dozens of times but there are many people attending a basic income by finding products at ClickBank.com and selling them. You can become a free affiliate and sell the product. See the next item for a traffic source to your ClickBank product.
2. Articles: write an article on the product. Submit it to article directories such as this one. You will see traffic from these articles. The end of the article can direct people to your ClickBank product. This is all free so far!
Hint: write keyword rich articles, and write as many as you can. One is not going to cut it. One a day is a good start.
I have seen people that wrote a dozen a day, and have thousands. Do you think they do it for no reason? Articles work to generate traffic!
3. Blogs: similar to articles, you can create a blog and post information to it. If done correctly, you will see traffic to your offer.
4. Various: there are various other free ways to make some money online but in my opinion the money is not always that much for your efforts. Look for making money taking surveys and some surf sites pay for you to surf- your eyes will probably fall out though looking at the computer screen all day!
5. Pay per click: This is the SUPER bonus tip and you deserve it if you read this far. There are automated marketing systems that promote an "upfront" product in the online ad.
If a certain percentage of prospects buy this front end product, and if you have an ad campaign set up using pay per click where you pay for traffic, BUT the front end product covers your PPC cost, then you just advertised for ZERO dollars.
This last suggestion only works with certain automated marketing systems, and is extremely valuable when selling anything online.
Paid advertising is typically more quality and targeted, so if you can set this up where it is actually no cost to you, then you just found a free way to make money online that the gurus do not want you to figure out.