Tips For Making Your Blog More Interesting
To attract your audience to read and come back often to your blog, you must make your blog appear very interesting and value being delivered.
Here are a few tips you can use to make it more interesting.
1. The topic you choose should be as interesting as possible. Usually it should be a hot or current topic because this is what people are talking about in that time and it is what they are searching for online for more information.
Therefore, you can generate more traffic to your blog. By generating more traffic to your blog, you will be building your subscriber list faster. And if you have more subscribers, you will have more opportunities to monetize your blog.
2. Blog started as text written journal. But now blog has other new features added in. You can not only write it as just text, but also able to insert picture, audio and video. Picture and sound usually able to make your blog more interesting and able to attract more readership. Pictures speak a thousand word.
You can place a picture of yourself or any photographs as long as it does not pose danger or insults to anyone who will be reading your blog.
3. Your blog should provide more benefits to the readers. Your readers are usually interested in some information related to certain topics of interest. If you can provide valuable information to them, they will like it very much and continue to support your blog. This will again increase your frequency of visits and then Google will increase your page rank.
4. Make the blog simple. Use simple and plain language that readers easily understand. People who surf the internet normally have the problem of information overload, therefore, they do not have time to read every website word by word. They only scan through in few minutes, if they find that nothing interested them, they will move away to other website.
5. Make your blog interactive by placing some video, audio or link to click through. Comments and feedback are also very good for readers to contribute. If you have readers putting the comment or feedback in your blog, then you can have some ideas how your readers think and what their wants and needs.