The Best Tips For a Successful Direct Mail Campaign
Over the years of web design and business marketing I have found this method to be very useful.
1. Make sure your website is ready and working there is nothing worse than doing a marketing campaign and the website is down or the website has broken links etc.
2. Write the letter but make it sound interesting and exciting. Do a special promotion what you have never done after all this letter is about winning customers so make the offer to good to be true. If possible leave some testimonials on the letter. Please remember the title of your letter would be the selling point make it sound really interesting. Mark the letter as private and confidential.
3. Send the letter when you have followed the above steps.
4. Wait a week after the mail has been sent then drop them all a reminder email to the ones who has not got in contact with you.
5. To all the ones then who has not got in contact within a week call them and speak to them directly. Remember you marked on your letter private and confidential so this will only be opened by the managing director so you need to talk to him or her. If they are not interested in your product or service don’t be afraid to ask them why and write there feedback down. By doing this you will learn from your own mistakes.
I have found if you leave this more than a week they would forget about the letter and email etc…. So keep chasing them so they remember until you have directly talked to them.