The Best Stripper Tips I Have Learned
This is a list of the best stripper tips I have found
1) If you are going to go into this profession, learn from the best as there are many times you can slip up, learn from experienced people who can give you sound advice. You will know it is good from your own common sense.
2) Choose a club where you feel safe and have the best prospects, i.e. clients with money.
3) Never do anything that you feel makes you uncomfortable, there are girls all over the world that earning great incomes without compromising their integrity.
4) Try a few different clubs before you settle on one that you like. Make sure you see what others are like so that you know that the grass is not always greener.
5) Work at having the best body you can, It will make you feel super confident in a club and you will always be hired.
6) make sure you put non-slip pads on your shoes as you never want to fall when you are dancing on stage.
7) do not put any sticky/slimy creams or oils on your body which can rub off on the pole, it can cause you and other girls a lot of injury.
8) Stay respectful to management but under their radar. This will keep you out of trouble.
9) Make sure you have a healthy self respect for yourself so that you can stand up for yourself and take charge of a situation with customers who may be a lot older than you and have more experience at manipulating younger people.
10) make sure you leave the club safely and always keep a cell phone charged just in case you need help.
For more experienced strippers
1) Do not lose your enthusiasm for the job. If you lose enthusiasm, it will result in you making less money and also taking silly risks to make it exciting for you. Keep it exciting for yourself by learning new techniques and raising your own standard and creating new goals for yourself.
2) Do not get caught up in drama with other girls at work. It only leads to an uncomfortable feeling at work and may get you fired.
3) Do not allow your customer to do anything illegal (ie drugs) as it will fall on you as you should know better.
4) Be nice to the new girls, you never know when they will call you in to help and therefore get paid, you also don’t know how good they are going to be in the future and will be favorable to you later on.
5) Make sure you treat the customer with respect and do not rip him off…they firstly will never come back for you and secondly you could get fired.