The 7 Quickest Ways to Make Money Blogging
There are many ways to make money blogging. But why do it the slow way if you can do it the quick way? A lot of bloggers blog to make serious money; some blog to finance certain hobbies and other expenses. Regardless of whether you want to make a lot of cash or make a bit of extra pocket money, you can make money fast through blogging.
- Host a Blog – If you don’t want to sustain a blog, you can still make money through blogging by hosting a blog. By hosting blogs, you can charge the bloggers monthly fees and earn money even without much of an effort.
- Set Up a Blog – If you don’t want to host a blog and maintain one, but you have the technical expertise to create one, you can also set up blogs for other people or companies. This way, you can enjoy setting up the blog, get paid quickly for it, and leave the maintenance to the blog owners.
- Maintain Your Own Blog – But if you are interested in making money from blogging for the long term, the best way is still to create your own blog and maintain it. Just a few posts on a regular basis will be enough to feed your followers; demand for posts will grow as your reader base also grows.
- Sell Ad space On Your Site – You can visit sites that help bloggers and companies looking for online ad space find each other, then offer ad space on your site for sale to interested companies. You can also check out the services of Google AdSense, which already supplies the ads, so you can make money without much effort.
- Set Up a Membership System – As your blog grows, you can do a lot with it so you can make money blogging. In fact, you can make your earnings grow as your blog grows older. If your blog already has a strong following and your content and other offers are of good quality and are highly demanded by readers, then you can create a membership system for your site. This way, you can charge members for accessing the content on your site. This is another way to make money blogging the quick and easy way.
- Blog About Tips – People go to the Internet to get help with something. If you have something to offer, such as your own knowledge about baseball, or cooking, or whatever hobby or profession you are knowledgeable about, you can make money blogging about that information. The website, Pay Per Post, recently started a program where you get paid up to $50 for posting articles providing tips on certain topics. That’s one easy way to make money blogging. You can simply rely on knowledge that you already have, give a little time to write it down in an article, then get paid.
- Ask For Donations – If you maintain a blog and you have a band of loyal readers, make money blogging simply by asking for it. If your readers find your blog useful, ask for donations. Put a PayPal donations link on your site and ask for financial support to maintain your blog. If you have really good content, your readers will want your site to remain online and wouldn’t mind giving you a few donations.
Countless people make money blogging every day, and there are thousands of different ways to do so. If you are interested, why not choose the best and the quickest ways to make money blogging?