The 6 Blogging Advantages
According to Technorati, tens of thousands of new blogs make its way to the internet every single day. Given the shocking figure, the question we should ask ourselves are, why do people blog?
1. Blogs are easy to set up – With WordPress, setting up a blog is easy even for beginners, and do not usually take up too much of our time. And since domain name and hosting are provided at a cheap price, blog is made affordable for many.
2. Blogging sets you up as an industry expert – By posting valuable and relevant information on a regular basis, blogging has proved to be a great tool to establish people as an expert in their subject area.
3. Blogs are search engine friendly – Google loves blogs. Unlike regular websites which are hard to rank well in Google, blogs are easy to land on the first page of the search engine. This is because each post is assigned with an individual URL address making it easy to focus on a specific topic and keyword. To add further, as blogs tend to be regularly updated, search engines will crawl them often.
4. Blogging allows you to interact with your customer base – Without a doubt the best marketing strategies are those that allow customer interaction with the company. And since blog offers the option of enabling a "comments", your visitors will not only be more inclined to return, but you will have at your disposal an effective and inexpensive way to obtain feedback.
5. Blogging can make money – One of the many reasons why people start a blog is so they can make money. It's easy to make money with a blog if you know the right steps to take. You can make money through ads on your blog, writing reviews or guest posts, getting sponsors etc. Making money online is an excellent reason to start a blog and is a great advantage of blogging. Making money online is one advantage of blogging.
6. Blogging creates new opportunities – Although making money online is the primary reason most people make a blog, there are also job and business opportunities for bloggers who are not shy to make friends and establish contacts in the blogosphere.
Do not miss out on this opportunity and get your own blog today.