Sure Fire Ways to Increasing Blog Traffic
Having great blog content can help you market your product but even if you have the best tutorials and informative articles for your niche, if your site has very weak traffic, then your effort will be futile. So, your next step after you have created a smashing website is to make sure that internet traffic goes to your site. There are many online business ideas that should help you in this goal. Here are the top ways on how you can increase the traffic of your blog.
1. Submit your website links to search engines like Google and Bing. This will allow the said search engines to crawl your link and include your website to their search results. And as you know and experience yourself, we search everything on the web with the help of these search engine sites. So if you keep on showing on these search engine sites at the top results, that means you have a higher chance of getting more visitors redirected to your site.
2. Have a Blogroll. This blogroll should contain blog sites related to your product as well. Once these blog owners see that you redirect traffic to them, more often than not, they will end up reciprocating your listing and will add your blog link to their site.
3. Visit other blogs related to your topic and comment on their pages. When you comment, add your link to your comment so that people reading your comment can also visit your site. They will end up doing this if your comment on the main article was insightful enough that they become curious of what other information you have to offer. Although be very careful in doing this. Some blogs may mark you as a spammer if you keep on just commenting mindlessly and just leaving links.
4. Set up the RSS feed of your blog so you can syndicate it. This will make it easier for your frequent readers to read your blog. It will also allow for a notification on their end when you have a new post up.
5. Use social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+ to advise your immediate circle of friends that you have a new blog post they can visit. This will advertise to the people with similar tastes as you have a blog post that they will probably be interested in reading about. Also, you can use social bookmarking sites such as StumbleUpon, Digg, Delicious and Reddit to share to subscribers of these sites for your blogs for their perusal.
6. Make the lifestyle design of your site clean, fresh, intriguing and enticing to your readers so they will keep coming back to your site.
If you follow these steps, you will not automatically get a higher traffic overnight but they can help in gradually increasing the incoming traffic of your site. Just make sure you continue work on increasing the traffic of your blog in order to make sure that you keep on getting new visitors to your site regularly. This is one internet business idea that you need to continuously do.