Strategic Email Marketing for Maximum Profits
Email has become an important tool in making the internet marketing become profitable, it is not strange to see people always looking for the best ways to get their messages, sales copy into people inbox. Everybody that is online always look into their email more than they visit any website, we all use our email to get in touch with our loved ones and business associates.
However, with the above statements, your emails should provide a personal touch; it should be like a one-on-one conversation, although you are not seeing the other person.
Therefore, it is important to note that every email is either a sales tool or a way to get your email recipient to follow your recommendations but it should not be a blatant selling call to action but there is more and well refined ways to work that in .
– Your email should first and foremost informative.
– Your email should be providing your email list ways to improve their situations.
– It should be loaded with quality content that is educational about what you are recommending to your list.
– Your email should have a consistent time frame, maybe every 5-7 emails would be total sales copy, while the others are a bit of intermixed, after that you can be upfront asking for the sales.
– Describe within your email the features and benefits of your offer but tell them upfront that this particular email is a sales email; they would trust you more than trying to be deceive about your offer.
Following the above strategy would divide your email list into two groups: the active and the less active ones because people would respond to your email differently and your email list should be segmented to their different response.
To the less active, you should be more sales oriented; if they are less active or not at all, who cares if every email requests for a sale. They are more likely to unsubscribe anyway but the active ones are your goldmine and should be treated as such, they would become your repeat customers.
Following these strategies would put your email marketing on the move and make you profit from your email list.