Small Business Advice: 4 Business Blogging Tips And Free Publishing Resources
Small Business Advice: 4 Business Blogging Tips
Small businesses often ask for advice as they begin to explore the possibilities of getting involved with taking their efforts at increasing their income onto the Internet. With the many new businesses that are being created daily and new websites popping up frequently, you really should understand that if you are going to be successful, there are a few things you should be doing. As such, here are 4 business blogging tips that will help you as your enter this new online arena.
1. The first thing to do is to research and find keywords that are relevant to your site, and use these keywords to create content. Make sure that people are searching for the keywords you have selected, or no one will find your site no matter how good you think your keywords are.
2. Sprinkle the keywords through the articles you write, but also use those same keywords as part of the title for your website. The keyword density should never be higher than about 2% or Google may target your site or blog as spam, and you will never get the higher rankings you are after.
3. Be sure that you are consistently updating your blog regularly with fresh content. This will let the search engines know that you are active with your blog and that it is the real deal. Be sure to ping your new content to bring the search engine spiders back to take a look and rank your site.
4. The next step is to share your blog with content directories with your link included. Be sure to check the guidelines on these directories so that you always place your link correctly for the individual directories.
Using these 4 simple tips you are sure to be successful with your business blogging efforts by generating more traffic. OK, get blogging!
Free Publishing Resources
Reading is the number one method of attaining knowledge or skill today. It is also among the best and most low-priced methods of entertainment. Today, fortunately, there are a wide array of places to get ebooks online. In many cases these electronic documents are free. This means that if you are willing to give away some of your work, you may be able to get your eBook seen more read.
One of the best ways to market your eBook will be to make it available for download on a free eBook website, and generally as an Adobe PDF (portable document format). Many of these websites are wildly popular and will markedly increase the visibility and popularity of your product.
People today use a wide variety of methods to read books. The ebook, because it is so portable, is used more frequently than the paper book. Uploading your electronic version to one of the free eBook download sites will make it more popular, simply because it will be more portable.
Among the best sites to use for free eBook downloads and marketing are the following places. Upload yours here and download other people's free ones for your own personal use.
– Amazon Free ebooks – Amazon brings you a wide variety of free full books in the eBook section, some of them are from very popular writers. They also offer short stories in the free eBook section. Uploading your own electronic book to Amazon will make it visible to literally millions of users.
– The Gutenberg Project – While Gutenberg does not accept free ebooks for publishing in most cases, they do offer out of copyright books for you to download. These books may give you good ideas about how to format and create your own ebook.
These are just two of the many hundreds of free eBook sites. Many will accept your work and offer it for free download, which will increase your online visibility and help you in your marketing efforts.