SEO Tips – 11 Highly Effective Tips to Generate Back Links
If you want your website to achieve high rankings on Google organic search results listing, you need to increase the reputation of your website through link building. The process is to get links from other websites to point back to your site. Each link acts as a vote in Google’s eyes. The more inbound links you have, the more reputable your website is.
There are many ways to build links when it comes to SEO. Now, let me share with you some of the most effective tips to get inbound links:
1. Article syndication. You can write articles about what you do and submit them to various article directories. At the bottom of each article, you can include a link back to your site. You gain back links when your articles are accepted by the directories and published.
2. Press release. You can write press releases about your company, product or service and submit them to online press release sites like PRWeb. Once your press release is accepted, you will generate traffic back to your site and gain some back links too.
3. Directory submission. You can create a listing of your company and submit them to various directories like DMOZ and Yahoo Directory. You gain back links when your listing is accepted.
4. Create great content and post it on your website. When you have great content on your website, you entice other webmasters to share your content on their sites by providing a link back to you.
5. Comment on other people blog. You can leave constructive comments on other people blog, with a link back to your website.
6. Participate in forum discussions. Most forums allow you to post your website link in your signature. Participate actively in forum to expose your signature links.
7. Create Squidoo lens. Squidoo is a community website that allows users to create pages for subjects of interest. Pages are known as lens. Write about what you do and place links back to your website.
8. Start something crazy. When you create something crazy, you create buzz. With buzz, people will start linking back to your site.
9. Link to others and request them to link back.
10. Create a contest in your niche. People love contest. When you create contests, you get people to start talking about your website.
11. Offer to be a guest blogger. Source for blogs that are related to your expertise and offer to be a guest blogger in exchange for a back link.