Secrets of Article Writing – Create Multiple Articles Per Day
Imagine what it would be like if you write and submit multiple articles each day. What if you could submit 10 articles per day, five days per week? That would equate to 50 articles per week and 200 articles per month.
Can you imagine what that would do to your subscriber numbers? If you are currently achieving 2 or 3 new subscribers per days then you can dramatically increase that number by submitting more articles.
I know, your first immediate thought is “I can’t do it!”. Perhaps you have difficulty in writing even one article per day yet alone 10! But I believe if you are willing to put in some effort you can achieve your 10 articles per day just like I did.
Here is how to do it:
– Get a timer, an alarm clock or use an egg timer of some kind. You need to be able to count down from 15 minutes several times.
– When its quiet and you are ready to write some articles, set the timer to 15 minutes.
– Sit down and write an article on a topic that you are very familiar with. Write or type for 15 minutes flat. Do not stop to edit your article. Do not stop to correct any spellings. Do not stop until the alarm goes. If you cannot think of anything else to write just write “I cannot think of anything to say”. Write as fast as you can without stopping. By the end of this session you should have written approx 450 word article.
– When the 15 min alarm goes off then you can stop. Then put your writing aside. Don’t look at it for now. You can edit it later.
– Then it’s time to repeat the whole process again. Write another article in 15 minutes on another topic of your choice.
– The first time you do this you should spend at least 1hour 30 minutes on this exercise. You will then create 6 articles
– The next day you want to repeat the whole process again but this time you want to set the alarm to 14 minutes. What should happen now is that you create the same number of articles but a lot quicker.
– Now you need to keep reducing the time on your alarm until you get to 7 minutes. Then you should be writing 10 articles in the space of 1hour 15 minutes.
– Leave your articles for an hour or so before you go back to edit them and then submit. Now that’s how you eventual get to the point of writing ten articles per day and if you follow this plan rigidly you can achieve 10 articles per day within a couple of weeks.
The more you practice at this, the quicker you will become. And as I said at the beginning, if you achieve 1000 new subscribers per month you will see a big difference to your bottom line.