Pimples on Nose – How to Get Rid of Them
Don’t you just hate when you wake up in the morning to find you have a very large and red pimple on your nose? It just seems to be their looking at you with a smile on its face as if it planned it as if it knew you had a special date on for that evening. Has this happened to you? If you answered yes, then you will know how upsetting and frustrating this can be. Don’t you hate it when everyone close to you asks you that stupid question “Oh! What’s happened to your nose?”
The thing that I really hate about a pimple on the nose is that if your face is acne free then that zit on the nose will be very noticeable. Nose spots in my experience tend to be painful and tend to throb. So what can you do to get rid of them fast?
Well we all know that pimples on the nose don’t have a quick fix remedy. So when treating your acne problems you need to find a pimple cure one that will help to get results as fast as possible. As you don’t want to be walking about staring at the end of your nose all day now do we! So here are some tips that I have found to be helpful when I find myself in this situation.
Five tips to get rid of pimples on the nose:
1. Don’t touch your nose pimples as your hands are full of bacteria and can cause more breakouts to occur. Don’t pick or squeeze your annoying little spot as this will just cause scarring. As you know scarring is not easy to get rid of once you have it, so remember no matter how tempted you are no touching. If you do you will just be spreading the bacteria to others parts of your nose causing more damage in the long run.
2. Use a anti-bacterial face wash if possible try to find one that has tea tree oil in it. This works really well if you apply to your face twice daily, it not only removes the dirt it cleanses the bacteria and reduces the size of your pimple quickly.
3. If the pimple looks quite red and inflamed use apple cider vinegar and lemon on it, this will really help to take down the inflammation. Try dabbing it onto the affected area. Many people who suffer from pimples on the nose find they get great relief by using this remedy to help soothe it fast. Remember you don’t need too much, just a small amount to help reduce the redness. Usually check for allergies to any ingredients prior to applying onto the nose. Not many people are likely to break out in any allergy using this but its better to be safe than sorry.
4. You can apply ice to the nose pimple to help take down the swelling but don’t put the ice directly onto the skin as it can burn your skin and and cause more harm use a thin cloth wrapping the ice inside and keep on the sore area for approx 2 minutes and do so every thirty mins using a new piece of ice each time.This will assist in reducing the swelling.
5. As mentioned earlier using lemon juice directly onto your nose pimples will help to dry the affected area due to the acidic ingredients in the lemon juice. You don’t need a lot and just leave on for a few mins. Wash off afterward.
By following the 5 tips above you will find you will get some relief from your nose pimple. But if you’re looking to get something that can stop you outbreaks from appearing in the first place then please go visit my blog on other tips and advice as well as products than can do this for you to give you a pimple free nose.