Personalized Email Marketing – How to Boost Your Email Marketing Profits by 5 Times Or Even 10 Times
What is personalized email marketing? It is simply targeted email messages to a database of prospects that is personalized and sometimes even customized. For example, you can build a general list of people who love to cook. Then you can segment this list into people who love to cook different kinds of dishes. You can then personalize your email messages better.
Want to boost your email marketing profits by up to 5 times or more? Here are some ideas to consider:
1. Personalize your subject line and your actual email body copy with the first name of your subscriber. For example, if your subscriber’s name is Tom, all you have to do is to enter the personalization code (given by your autoresponder company) anywhere in your email message and Tom’s name will appear. This will be the case for all the subscribers on your list who you send the message to.
2. Stick to text email. Text emails often have a higher deliverability rate than HTML emails. If the end goal of your email campaign is to sell your products, then text is always preferred to images. You are not looking to dazzle your subscribers with images or a fancy layout. Your goal with your email message is to get your subscribers to click on the link in your message to visit the sales page of your product.
3. Keep your email short and sweet. Fewer people these days have the time to read a long email that takes a half and hour to read. As above, your goal is to get the click. A shorter, easier-to-digest email will always get more clicks than a long email, if both emails are not completely boring of course.
4. Test your email message before it goes out. You can do this by sending your email message to your own email account. If you want to be thorough, you can send your test message to different email accounts on different providers, such as Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL and so on. Different providers have different layouts and platforms that may receive your message differently, possibly distorting your email.
5. Send highly targeted offers to your subscribers. If your list is interested in cooking vegetarian cuisines, don’t send them any other recipes except for vegetarian dishes. You can send a survey to your subscribers on a regular basis to get their thoughts about your emails, so you can further hone and improve your future email messages.
With these 5 tips, you can carry out a highly profitable personalized email marketing campaign in no time!