Online Web Marketing Tips
Here is a list of a few of my favorite marketing tips and ideas. They all
proved to be effective in my business, use them them for yours as well!
1. Seek out link sites. Linking up with other sites and linking other sites
to your webpage is a great marketing idea. I've generated a lot of traffic
hits, linking up with other sites alone. Make sure to be in touch with
people who have sites similar to yours or fit your genre.
2. HTML META. Meta tags are for your search engines. Using meta tags
are effective when you want to be sprouting up on search pages, use
3. Search Engines. Blast your site out into outerspace. Search engines
drive TRAFFIC. And to increase your popularity of your site, utilize some
common search engine sites like AltaVista.com, Google and Yahoo.
4. Your Website Headers are important! Make your titles strong. The
titles are very important because it shows how your page shows up in
the search engine. Make sure it has a great title or else your pages will
show up very weak.
5. Updating your site. Keep your site updated regualarly and keep your
surfers coming back for more. Everyone loves new refreshed content.
That is key.
6. Newsletters. Offer updates, free newsletters, sms messages to your
browsers. They will be updated personally on your site and be provided
with regular infoformation.
7. Branding your web page. Branding your site is used to make a long
lasting effect. Keep your logo, main title on every page. This will be sure
to follow through in terms of getting the message down to your browsers.
8. Build more sites. The more the merrier, the more sites the more traffic.
Its also great marketing if you are a newbie company trying to get your
name well known.
9. Emails. Emails, we get emails every second, every hour, every day.
Do not let them sit in your mailbox. That's a no no! Be profitable and
answer them right away. No one likes to wait, especially online users.
They have the least patience of them all.
10. Get Involved. Your surfers are important for if you do not have them
then what do you have? Cutomoze your content and make it personal. If
you involve them, interact with them they will naturally want to be
involved as well. Add polls, offer them to bookmark your site, use your
site as a homepage, place a forum, chat room, voting contest, etc.
There are many many more ways to effectively market your online site.
Do some research on the web, look at some of the other sites and
observe there strategies. They are all very different but we all have the
same message we want to get through. We want to win our customers
trust and loyalty to our sites. With a properly executed marketing plan
and given time, your site should be getting the results you want in no