Newsletter Article Writing – Uncover 6 Brand New Secrets to Advance in Newsletter Article Writing
1. Define your audience. Who are the people that you’re writing for? What is their profile and age bracket? Why would they want to read your newsletters? What are their pressing issues, areas of interest and burning questions? What do they consider most important in their lives? It’s very, very important that you know these people on a deeper level so you can easily make your articles targeted to their wants, preferences, and needs.
2. Headline. Always use killer headlines to easily grab the attention of your target readers. Your headlines must be thought-provoking, witty, and downright interesting. They must also contain keywords that can potentially hit emotional hot buttons so you can boost your open rate.
3. Help your readers. Your newsletters will become more impacting to the eyes of your target readers if they contain information that these people can actually use. So, as much as possible, offer information about their areas of interest, answers to burning questions, tips and techniques, and solutions to problems.
4. Be brief and to the point. Don’t waste your readers’ time by giving them the information they need ASAP. There is no need to beat around the bush and you don’t need to use fillers. The shorter your newsletters are, the better.
5. Offer unique information. Make your newsletters look more valuable by loading them with hot, unique information that cannot be easily found elsewhere.
6. Spill the beans. Tell your readers your secrets on how you were able to reach your goals or how you’ve succeeded in your chosen endeavor so they can easily follow your footsteps.