Mobile Marketing Apps
Mobile marketing apps are a cost effective way for small businesses to market to their local community, to build loyalty and to generate a more interactive relationship with their customers and clients. The entire world is going mobile and as a small business, you will want to take advantage of this exploding trend and make sure that you are not left behind as more and more people access information through their smart-phones and mobile devices.
Not only is it advisable to turn your website into an easy to read on mobile device formats, but in order to put yourself in the pockets of customers and build brand awareness and repeat trade, there is no better tool that an app. Building your own App can be exciting and challenging and may small business owners don´t have the time to learn how to build their own App, but can see the financial advantages of developing an app for their business.
How to Build a Mobile Marketing App without Experience
Once of the easiest ways to get your own business app without having to learn coding or having to deal with the technical input required is to take advantage of some of the pre-built app designs which are now available in the market-place.
There are various design styles to choose from and each have their own selection of features that you can use to market your business.
Mobile Marketing App Hidden Costs
When dealing with App producing softwares, there are a number of “hidden costs” that you should look out for.
1. Although check to see if you are required to have a developers account for your App with The Apple Store. This will set you back $99 per year.
2. Enquire about submission costs and if they are included in your App builder. If you do not get your App accepted, you will have to pay this amount over again when you re-submit.
3. Find out if you get any additional promotional material such as a QR code to promote your App in-store and in the media. This is seldom included in the price but is an excellent marketing tool.
4. Check to see if you are going to be charged for support and if there are any limits to the amount of information or graphics that you can include in your App or if you are going to be charged more when your App becomes popular and is downloaded by a large number of customers.
5. Finally, check that the features that you can include, in some way work with the functionality of both Apple and Android platforms. Many app builders are just an expensive way to build a mobile site. Make sure that you are getting features such as Push Notifications, QR or GPS Coupon Features for building loyalty programs and even a Shopping Cart to take advantage of the growing trend of people buying from their phones through their downloaded Apps.
So How Much Will You Need To Spend?
The cost of having your App pre-built to a certain level and submitted on your behalf to the Apple and Android stores should cost you no more than $560 setup fee for all four platforms including iPhone, iPad, Android and Html5 which is used for Blackberry and some other devices. Included in this price, you should have the ability to build and add new features as they become available on the platform and have unlimited FREE push notifications and unlimited information loaded onto your App. Hosting for all this should not set you back more than $50 a month.
Taking the time to investigate various Mobile marketing Apps and their features and benefits, you´ll soon see how cost effective it can be to have your business in the pockets and the purses of your local community and how the interactive features of an App will increase your foot trade and your sales.