Make Money Typing Online – Is it Legit?
So you want to make money typing online? You’re not alone – thousands of people go online each day looking for a way to make some extra money. However it can be difficult, wading through all the so called ‘opportunities’ (unfortunately there’s a lot of scams) looking for a legitimate and genuine home business. So where do you start? In this article we’re going to look at how to make money typing online and the pros and cons involved.
- If you can type then you can make money typing – you don’t need any other skills or experience (you don’t even need to be particularly fast as you will improve as you work).
- The opportunity is available worldwide.
- You are working for yourself so you have the freedom to choose your own hours, and work as little or as much as you want to (basically this means you can choose how much you want to earn too).
- You can make on average $200-$300 a day within a short time.
- It’s not a ‘get rich quick’ opportunity – you will have to put in some time and effort (if you enjoy typing it probably won’t really feel like ‘work’ though).
- You’ll probably have to do a short course or join a typing program that will teach you how to make money typing online (this will probably require an upfront payment although you could potentially earn it back within a week or two).
Who is eligible to work at home typing?
Anyone who can type – people from all walks of life (students, stay at home parents, retirees etc) make money typing online. The best thing is that you don’t have to be the best typist in the world as you can do the work in your own time. Plus you’ll get faster as you get more experience.
What will I be typing?
This depends as there are many different jobs available in this field. For instance you could be doing transcription work, typing short essays or reports, typing ads, or the most popular – typing short articles referencing products and services and posting them online.
How soon can I be making money?
This honestly depends on yourself – if you join a program or short course you should be able to get started typing within a few days. Once you start working, you will start earning money but because you will be self employed rather than working in a job (with a weekly wage) it is impossible to predict how much you will earn and how quickly. The important thing to note is that if you do the work, you will be paid – many home typists are earning as much as $50,000 – $100,000 a year.