Make Money – Squidoo Marketing Techniques For Online Success
Squidoo has been around for a few years now but it is only just recently that it has taken off in a big way. The reason? Well it is a simple, easy way to create an online presence even for someone who has no idea how to build a website. But the big plus is that it also allows users to make money. Squidoo are pretty smart in this respect as they not only let their users share in their profits but they also allow them to add their own affiliate links. Since a Squidoo lens has the potential to make money, Squidoo marketing then becomes a priority.
The whole goal with marketing a Squidoo lens is to get more traffic to the lens. The more people we let know about our lens the more traffic we will get and the more money we are likely to make.
The most important aspect of Squidoo marketing is having great content on your lens. It doesn’t matter how many people come to your lens, if you don’t have quality content then they will just click on that back button. The added advantage of developing good content is that other websites will naturally link to you because they see it as something of value to their own visitors.
Here are the top 10 ways to market your lens:
- Write articles and submit them to article directories – add your link at the bottom of the article.
- Submit your lens to social networking sites.
- Submit your lens to social bookmarking sites.
- Submit your lens to directories.
- Find relevant forums and post regularly. Add your lens url in the signature section of the post.
- Find relevant blogs and post comments.
- Update your lens regularly – this helps to increase your Squidoo rank
- Leave comments on other Squidoo lenses.
- Submit your lens to the search engines.
- Ask other related websites to link to you.