Make Money Online – Is it Right For You?
Are you a blogger that is in search of why your monetized blog that is not earning any money? You must have read an article or two or 100 to find my little article on the subject.
With your scrolling through the pages and pages you must of seen the massive banners about taking online polls to make money from home. You may have seen screen shots that showed the amount that person made the month before.
Or have you come across more articles about making money through writing articles?
These ways are terrific revenue generators but not 'quick' ways to make money as far too many websites make them seem.
We need to talk about the first one because everyone wants to make money while sleeping with their blog. This of course is possible! I will not deny you that fact. However, you need to begin at the beginning with reading and learning different techniques people use and why. You will need to spend many hours reading the information that is out there because there is a lot. Then prepare to edit your little blog to enter your newly found keywords. Then more editing. Your posts will have to turn into articles to submit to various article data bases to create a large quantity of backlinks that you need to gather traffic. All of this takes a lot of time, education and effort. Then to have to do it all over many times with many blogs or websites to make your goal amount.
Online polls advertisements are everywhere and the recommendations come high even from the guru's. You can create money through answering silly questions.50 cents at a time. The risks are that you are taking the 10 minutes to do a poll just so the end they will ask for your cell phone number. Filtering through the polls who do not wish to spam your phone is frustrating. Think about it for a second, a poll takes about 10 minutes to do for 50. cents. $ 3.00 and hour is a shameful. The upside is that you can make a few bucks mindlessly answering questions wondering if you would be the person to dance on the table or the wall flower.
Writing reviews and articles are also a good source of income from home. If you are a good writer with a lot of opinions than writing would work best for you. There are hundreds of places you can post your article to generate backlinks. You may even pick up a few who are interested in what you are saying. Some places allow you to monetize your article. However, writing is time consuming and the money you can potentially make is not that much per hour in the beginning. Not to say that writing articles is not a way to make decent income, just know that your online reputation as an 'authority' takes time to build. Checks flowing through your mail slot will not happen right away.
All three ways I have mentioned takes a lot of time. The time you need to take to make money online is what you need to consider. Making money from home through online polls, blogging and writing articles could take months before you can proudly show off your checks to your spouse or gladly answer the phone when the credit calls.
If you want to make money from home through your blog, you have to realize that your new venture can take as much time from your life as working outside of the home. In fact, if you want to make the money sooner than most, do not listen to those who say that you can do this part time.
I would recommend considering working from home through the internet as your new job. With any job you need to consider a few aspects of how it is going to effect your life and those around you.
Hopefully I have thought you before you began. Before you start ask yourself these questions:
1. What do you do during the day? If you do a lot of volunteering or if you already have a job, you may want to consider your internet work as part time.
2. Are you able to give up something to do the work you want to do? You may need to consider what is important in your life. You might not have enough free time to spend working on your computer.
3. Are other members in your house willing to support your projects? Your family may think your crazy and for the most part they are right. Making money online is highly competitive, although the only down is that your question may end up being a big waste of time. Are the members of the family willing to give up something so that you can work (usually time with you or cutting back on their time from the computer)? Talk to your family members honestly about your ideas, your plans, goals and thoughts.
4. Are you able to discriminate your self to do the work you need to do? Imagine not having a boss. Imagine not being accountable to anyone else but yourself. Sounds great I bet! Most people 'slack off' or not get nearly as much done as they had hoped for the first little while.
5. Did you set a goal? Always an excellent idea for any new venture! A goal is a great incentive to do the work you need to do, may even be better than a boss.
6. How much time can you realistically give to achieve your goals? Try to figure out a time frame to realize your goal and if you do not make it, that is okay. Nothing ventured, nothing gained right? You are putting the amount of work you need in and you are just learning just as I am.
If you are able to spend the time trying to make money from home and you got your families support, then go for it!
You got nothing to lose and some pennies in your pocket to gain.