Make Money Blogging With Affiliate Marketing
Good morning, it is a beautiful warm winter day here in Leduc Alberta. I have gotten my kids off to school. I have my coffee at hand, and now I am ready to sit down and write about some very important affiliate marketing tips.
Advanced Affiliate Marketing Tips:
1) Make sure that the products that you choose to market are related to what you write about on your blog.
– this is a no brainer. If you are writing about making money blogging, you would not want to promote an affiliate that markets shoes.
2) Make sure the product you are selling has gravity (grav) points. The higher the gravity points, the easier the product is to sell online.
– gravity points are the ability of the product to draw people in to buy your product.
3) Make sure that the product you are selling online DOES NOT have to much reference% (ref%), as the more reference% there is means that there are a lot of people already selling the product.
– ref% means reference%.
For example: Lets say you are looking to buy a certain type of Nike shoes. You go to Google and type in your search, and it comes up with 2,962,518 sites selling that particular type of Nike shoes.
It is probably not the product you want to try to sell, because the reference% is way to high. In other words, there are already way to many people already selling that product. You would be competitive against many many other people, and your chances of success would be very low.
4) THE best affiliate products site is ClickBank.com. This site has literally hundreds of affiliate products that you can promote and sell on your site / blog. AND the best part is, is that it is free to get a ClickBank account. Just go to their site and fill in the forms and you are on your way. They also have tutorials that will help you to get an affiliate link set up on your blog.
Another very important note is: once you have made up your mind which product to sell. It is very important to do some research and find out (test and make sure) that the affiliate owner actually pays the sale when you promote the link. This is important because there are so many scams out there. And these scams will use you for free advertising and promotion. So make sure before you waste time, energy and / or money promoting a product.