Make Money Blogging – 5 Blog Business Models
People often ask about how to make money from blogging.
People often wonder whether is it possible to monetize your blog and earn a substantial income from it?
The answer is yes, and there are at least five most common ways to make money from your blog.
1. Selling affiliate products from your blogs: by far this is the easiest business model that you can use to make money from your blogs. Affiliate marketing is like brokering. You promote your blog visitors a product from a certain vendor, and if the visitors buy the product, you will get a commission.
- Blog for publishing ads: this is also a common business model for blogs. In a sense you offer some advertising space for advertisers. You are usually paid based on impression or clicks. The most famous program that you can use to make your blog a profitable ads publishing platform is Google Adsense.
- Blog for selling your own products: if you have a business of your own in the off-line world and wish to sell your products online, you can use blogs as a platform for your online store. I have known many work at home moms selling cosmetics using blogs and make a good living online.
- Service blogs: you can also offer your services, such as translation or freelancing, via blogs. Most freelance graphic designers or web designers use blogs to promote their portfolios.
- Networking blogs: this is probably the most time consuming blog business model. In a sense, you build a lot of blogs that complement each other and connect them together. In long term, this network will give a lot of traffic source and funnels of possible income.
My advice is that you should start from the first by looking for a good affiliate program, such as HighProfits, and gradually build your own network of blogs. The more blogs you develop, the more source of income you can gain, and the more profitable and more secure you are in terms of financial stability.