List Building – 5 Easy Ways to Multiply Your List Building Super Powers
If you’re tired of just not getting anywhere near enough subscribers for your list, then here are 5 simple things you can do right now to turn this situation around faster than a speeding bullet!
1. Add a subscriber sign up box to every page on your website. If you’ve got more than 1 web page on your site you simply must do this because you never know which page people will arrive at. Especially if your website has been fully indexed by the search engines.
2. Add a pop-up on exit window (or exit grabber) to your website pages that includes your subscriber sign-up box along with a special offer like a free eBook or audio you give people in return for subscribing.
What’s great about popups that “only” appear on exit is they don’t get in the way of your website content because they’re only seen when someone leaves your website.
3. Add a signature file to every email you send out. Signature files are just simple messages that you can have your email program automatically tag on to the end of every messages you send out. So why not write a quick P.S. with a link to your website? Whilst it won’t instantly get you 100’s of new subscribers, over time it will.
4. Swap emails with other list owners. Here’s all you do with this one, I’m sure you’re already subscribed to dozens of other lists on subjects similar to the list you’re building.
Just pick an email you’ve been sent recently that’s part of an ecourse you subscribed to, then reply back with a request for an email swap. In other words, you’ll promote them to your list if they do the same for you.
5. Use viral co-registration to put your list building on autopilot Viral co-registration is simply you advertising other people’s newsletter on your website, and they do the same for you… but in a way that grows and expands your exposure and the number of subscribers you get.
Systems like this are very simple to use and when you set them up right you can turbo charge your list building with very little extra work. What I like about viral co-registration list building is you don’t even have to publish a newsletter or ezine. You can advertise anything you’re able to deliver by autoresponder.
If you know your way around your favorite HTML and email programs I’m certain you could have all 5 list building multipliers set up by noon tomorrow.