Let One Of The Most Visited Sites In The World – Do Your Marketing For You
Everyone wants more traffic, to improve their business visibility and search engine ranking, not to mention more sales. So why not enlist the help of one of the most famous – most visited web sites in the world? Yup eBay!
Did you know that when you are selling on eBay that your item is automatically and very quickly also put into the major search engines? So make sure that you use this to your advantage?
1) Your Name: Ensure that you eBay name has something to do with your products or business. There are rules that you must follow – so make sure that you comply with these. Our eBay name is Clikks for instance – after our site clikks.com
2) Register as a business – show your professionalism and encourage people to buy from you.
3) About Me Page – Use this to give details about you and your business. If you are allowed to put web site links – here is the place to do it.
4) Open a Shop – It costs very little to list items in your shop – so do so. Mention your shop in your sales description and use a link to your shop. Offer these items up in your cross promotion.
5) Set up a mailing list – eBay has a handy link for this.
6) Sell items very cheaply in order to build up your customer list and provide the opportunity of selling more in the future.
7) Sell more. On your download page or in your packaging, if you are selling tangible goods, offer another item for sale at a special price.
8) Follow up your sale to check everything is ok. Use the opportunity to ask them if they want to join your list.
9) Descriptions should obviously be accurate, but include lots of keywords in your title and the main body. This not only helps people find your items but also assists in your search engine listings.
10) Be consistent in your listings – give them the same style and do not spend too long away from selling. This enables people to recognize you and look out for you. If you use the same branding as your web sites – this also helps in building your reputation.
Lastly – good luck.