Learn How to Make More Money Blogging in Six Steps and Seven Days
Blogging is probably one of the fastest growing areas online with more and more bloggers wanting to make money blogging. Here's 6 ideas you may not have even thought of.
Here's 6 easy methods to start generating an income from a blog.
1. Sell advertising to different companies and brands who want to reach that blog's readers.
2. Sell advertising directly to companies who want to put banner ads or sponsored links on your blog. This can take a bit of time, but it is often fairly lucrative. If you have a lot of contacts in industries that are related to your blog, you may want to try to go this route.
3. Creating positive associations between the blog and an affiliate product in the mind of consumers. This kind of blogs can make a lot of money, especially if the creator has a keen mind for marketing.
4. Selling space through Google's AdSense program. One big advantages of this idea is that it requires very little effort on the part of the blogger or webmaster to begin making profits. However, most people discover that they make less money through this method than they had hoped that their blog would earn.
5. Rent blog space to interested companies. The most serious problem with this model is that you often have to build quite a sizable readership before you can attract advertisers, which can mean that you have to do several months of work before you start to make money blogging.
6. Approach traditional business to build a blog for them to create positive associations with the brand in their consumers' minds. As blogging becomes a more popular a lot of established companies are considering how they can get into the action. One way is by having a blog that provides a kind of friendly face for their corporation.
To learn more about making money from your blog, visit http://7dollarbooks.com and get my Free 7 Days to Blogging Success E-Course.