Is Wealthy Affiliate Real or Fake? Review of Wealthy Affiliate
Wealthy Affiliate was founded by Kyle and Carson in the year of 2005 while they were going through college. When Kyle and Carson first started internet marketing they had no earlier experience in online marketing. Now the company Wealthy Affiliate has become a real success for many people. The owners have taught everyday people, like you and me, how to successfully make money with their own business on-line at the internet marketing school, Wealthy Affiliate University.
The company has many benefits to offer as an online marketing company that teaches people how to effectively market online. The training consists of videos that guide their students step-by-step, which are very helpful. Also, if any help is required there is a community of people within the company that will answer any questions necessary. Last, training is always kept up to date for the members.
The training topics are: niche and Market Research, everything one needs to know about WordPress, writing content, search engine optimization (SEO), pay per click marketing, social engagement and marketing, website development and programming, local marketing, video marketing, email marketing, wealthy affiliate support
Next, I will discuss the support and coaching within the company. The platform is very basic and user-friendly for all marketers, even beginners. Support is provided Kyle and Carson, as well as the community, which consists of over 850,000 active members. Subscribers get support in the classrooms, in live chat and in the step-by-step video training modules.
Another benefit within the learning program is the available tools.
- Keyword and Research Tool (Jaaxy)- an affiliate marketer’s main need to succeed in online marketing. The subscribers at Wealthy Affiliate have access to keyword research with no extra cost.
- Two Free Websites– all members get access to two free websites, which are installed and hosted on state of the art cloud hosting. This allows for no extra fees with hosting.
- Website Builder Tool-Easy Website Builder allows one to build a completely functioning WordPress website within a few minutes.
- Templates- for writing. This makes it easy to store and write content for one’s website. Subscribers are able to export whatever they write at the click of a button.
- Link Tracker-with a subscription one can easily know how well links are performing.
- Campaign Manager-allows marketers to successfully make campaigns.
In addition to the training and tools, there are great services provided by the company.
The websites are hosted and monitored 24/7 and users get direct access to support if there are any issues. There is one really important service provided, which is website security. There are many computer hackers who create viruses. The websites that are hosted within the company are monitored and secured daily at no extra cost. Also as mentioned there is full support from the community 24/7 as well. These concluded all the pros about the company.
I would say that the only con is not being able to take the websites outside Wealthy Affiliate echo system. However, having one’s website supported by the company does have its benefits, as mentioned above.
In conclusion, the online training program is very well put together. Both new and experienced internet marketers can benefit.