Internet Marketing Software – Do I Really Need That?
So, you want to make money on the internet? You want to make it by tomorrow, and you don’t want to work more that an hour a week!
To be a success in Internet marketing, you need just FOUR things:
1. A Plan of Action.
2. The Tools – such as internet marketing software.
3. Time – You will run out of this first.
4. The ability to focus! – Take things one step-at-a-time.
The focus of this article is internet marketing software. As you probably know by now, every “Internet Guru” out there wants to sell you their “latest, super-secret, awe-inspiring, solution to all your problems and stop global warming and make you look younger for good measure” software.
The good news is internet marketing is really very straight forward and simple in concept – BUT – you need all the parts together at the same time or nothing works! You need SOLUTIONS to the four basic steps in all internet marketing.
You Need To:
1. Find a ready, willing, and financially able-to-buy group of customers with a “problem” they desperately need solved.
2. Find or create a product or service that solves their problem, at a price.
3. Control or create a website, portal, or blog that can distribute the product or service and accept payment.
4. Send qualified (see #1) prospects, i.e. Traffic, to your website, portal, or blog.
Repeat the above process over and over.
Most problems in Internet marketing have software solutions. The problem is deciding what is the best, most cost-effective software to buy. The answer is “do the research”, don’t just buy the first thing that comes across your email. Most Internet marketing softwares have a “free” or “cheaper” alternative if you just look for it. I really like the idea of cheaper and better. And it IS out there in Google land.
A large variety of Internet marketing software is available. Almost every part of the marketing process can be automated or greatly enhanced by software. You will want to do it as soon as possible to save–Time–the one thing you will always be short of.
Look at the list below to get yourself on track. Here are some sample internet marketing software products that are available in different forms on the internet:
1. Article site-builder software – an easy-to-use tool which will convert a whole set of articles into matching webpages. It instantly and automatically builds a great marketing site.
2. PDF branding software – turns any .pdf (Adobe format) eBook or report into a VIRAL SALES MACHINE! Use it to promote your products and services on autopilot by linking back to your site.
3. AdSense click lock software – Protect your AdSense account now! Without this software, anyone anywhere can wipe out your entire AdSense income in 60 seconds flat by just clicking on one of your AdSense ads multiple times–for kicks! Google will not be amused and will cancel your account!
4. Site building software – use it to build professional, profit pulling sales sites in just minutes. A good “what you see is what you get” site building and editing software is a must.
5. A web multimedia toolkit – a special selection of website video, audio and photo tools. Audio and video is the coming thing and not at all hard to implement if you have the right tools.
6. Web traffic software – a package of traffic building products will help you generate an avalanche of targeted traffic to your websites at minimal cost. Remember, it does not matter if you have the best site on the internet if no one ever sees it. “Build it and they will come” does not apply.
7. Customer list-building software – a quick and easy system of programs that will automatically build you a customer email list by capturing your customer details directly from PayPal as soon as they order. A list of customers to market to is money in the bank.
8. Tracker software – track every advertisement you place for your own products or your affiliate links. Put your ad dollars where they do the most good. 10. Website monitoring package – easy-to-use software will automatically monitor all your websites and will notify you immediately of any problems. Remember, people will not come back if your site is down the one time they click on it.
The above are just a few of the software solutions that can make your dream of “making a living ” on the internet come true.
Yes, you can be a success in internet marketing. Just use the net to search out the help you will need to make it happen.
Today, you have a choice–use internet marketing software to automate and promote your online business…or work yourself to death trying to to “do it all” yourself. Choose wisely. I know you too can be in that 5% who do make it big!
Good Luck and Good Internet Marketing.