Internet Marketing Mentor – 5 Tips on How to Choose the Right One
Many people have an Internet Marketing Mentor. It's a wise choice and one which I would highly recommend but how do you set about choosing the right one for you?
There are many people out there who are quite happy to claim themselves to be Internet Marketing Mentors. I was overwhelmed by the choices available to me when looking for for my mentor!
However, be aware ….
Some of these people are not true to their word and just want your money.
Unfortunately, much like the offline world, there are a good number of people out there in the online world who are ready to pounce and take your money and run.
Do not fall victim to these people.
So how do you choose the right Internet Marketing Mentor?
Here are 5 quality tips for you to consider …
1. Firstly, take your time. Mentoring is a big step and you should only need to do it once so let's get it right first time.
2. Do your research on various mentors. Type names into the search engines and see what kind of feedback they are getting.
3. Check what you get for your money. A good mentor will have everything laid out for you so you know exactly what to expect if you join them.
4. How successful your potential mentor was in the past. Do not be afraid to ask what projects online or offline they have been involved in.
5. Word of mouth. Often the most powerful tool that anyone can use – personal recommendations from existing or past customers are often the best.
To help get you started I hope these tips helped.