How to Write an Optimized and Well Monetized Blog Post
Have you ever wondered how millions of people find exactly what they are looking for on the internet? They go to the search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing etc. and physically type in words or phrases to help them find exactly what they are looking for. The internet we have today runs primarily on search engines. In order for people to find your blog post, they go to these search engines and physically enter words or phrases.
As there are millions of people out there looking for solutions to their problems on the internet, there are as well millions of people who have put solutions to these problems on the internet and among the people who put the solutions on the internet is you. Now, how can you make sure that your answer in the form of a blog post get read and action is taken by these people? The answer to this question is very simple if you follow the six easy steps below.
1. Before writing a blog post, do a key word research. The reason why you should do a key word research is that, people search the solution on the internet by entering key words on the search engines. E.g. “How to earn internet money” and “Easy internet business ideas”.
2. Before deciding on a phrase for your blog post, you should check out the competition that exists for that keyword or a phrase. To check the competition for your phrases, you could for example go to Google and use the free online key words research tool known as Google AdWords.
3. Once you know the competition, please go for phrases with few searches per month. The reason is that, phrases with few searches per month have few competition than those with more searches per month.
4. Now that you have chosen a phrase with few searches per month, please put it in the title of your blog post.
5. While writing a blog post, you should be able to mention your phrase throughout the body of your texts, preferable 2 – 3 times. Please do not overdo it!
6. Always highlight or bold the first occurrence of your phrase in your text.
Repeat the six easy steps given above every time you want to write and post a blog post as it helps to give you a competitive advantage on the search engines. It also helps in attracting traffic from search engines, build internal backlink, and make sales if you have an affiliate product or services. Lastly, it also provides interesting contents to your visitors and subscribers.