How to Make Money Online – Simply Sell Your Stuff
Do you have a garage full of stuff you never use? How about an old car that you don’t know what to do with? Why not sell it online and make a profit in the process. Read on to discover the steps on how to make money online simply by selling your old stuff.
1. Make a clean sweep of all the rooms in your house, garage and yard. Look for anything that is just collecting dust in the corner. This includes lawn mowers, cars, old bicycles, sports gear, CD’s, books, clothing, and practically anything else that you’ll never use or want again.
2. Jump online and get yourself a PayPal account where people can transfer money to you and you can transfer to them.
3. While you’re online, also sign up for an eBay account to be a seller. While you’re at it, look into what items similar to yours are selling for. This will give you a good indication of what price to market.
4. Advertise your items on eBay, always setting a minimum price to ensure you actually do gain money. Then, simply set a time frame for auctioning, sit back, relax and watch the bids come in.
5. The highest bid wins. You ship your old junk away and magically turn it into much needed cash.
Simple, easy and effective: online auction selling is much better than the classifieds because it reaches a larger market. Furthermore, as the demand for an item increases, so does the auction price. Your junk is another man’s treasure which means more money in your wallet.