How To Make Money Online By Satisfying A Need – Trainers
How would you like to know the secret used by one student to make money online and complete his university studies without debt?
He used 3 key rules for making money at home.
He first decided who he was going to help.
Secondly he decided what product or service would help those people.
Then he sourced them and promoted them online at an affordable price.
Imagine studying in the 6th form, trying to get good grades and starting to worry about paying off the student loan that most students are obliged to take out. Imagine a sister grumbling about the price of designer trainers. He started listening to other 6th formers and his sister’s friends and realised they all wanted designer trainers. None of them could afford the high street shop prices.
In a household of grumbles, with working parents and teenagers in and out he heard his Mum talking about where she worked. She had to cope with dozens of muddy trainers left behind at the end of a school term. The school never knew who each pair belonged to and if parents did not claim them, some months later they were incinerated. This enterprising student would be online entrepreneur offered to help by disposing of the former boarders’ trainers.
Sourcing trainers from boot fairs and schools, he spent time cleaning them up. He found a fair number of designer labels. Spruced up for the eBay photo, the designer trainers went onto the internet. Bidding wars started. This student made a handsome profit on each pair. He soon learned how much people were willing to pay for a second hand pair of trainers – with the right label. He never needed that student loan.
You might think this young man was lucky. He did use at least 3 of the secrets revealed in Mark Anastasi’s best-selling book, that anyone can use to start making laptop millions. Take a look at the list below which unfolds something of those secrets.
What did this student do right?
• Identified his target market, that is who he wanted to help.
• Helped his target market solve one of their problems, which is trainers at affordable prices.
• Focussed on his niche, that being designer trainers.
• Researched and found out where he could get new (liquidation stock) or used trainers with the most popular brand names.
• He made prospective customers aware of what he could get hold of through social media, such as Facebook and twitter.
• He presented his products (the trainers) well, with good pictures.
• He used eBay auctions to find the optimum price for his trainers as an alternative to split testing.
• He now plans to set up his own website to promote designer trainers and sell at a price he already knows people would pay.
• He keeps records of every customer and sale so that he could email them annually to remind them about his trainers.
• He became an affiliate for others who were sourcing the product, packaging, sending it out and collecting the money. He collected the commissions. Automation of his online business meant he could study and enjoy university life.
If a young man with no business experience and no training can develop a profitable internet business, you can too. You already have a head start by reading this article. There is so much more we can all learn from those who already make money online and are so secure they are now willing to mentor people like you and me.