How to Make Money on the Internet For Free – No Cost Ways to Earn Money Online
If you want to know how to make money on the internet for free, then I’m glad you’ve found this article. In this article, I am going to briefly mention some of the ways you can generate money on the internet without spending any money. I am going to be talking about free versus non-free methods, the free tools you’ll need, and what to do even if you don’t have a computer.
Free Versus Non-Free Ways of Making Money Online
There are many ways to make money on the internet. Some of them cost money, and some of them do not. While you will dramatically increase your chances of earning money quicker if you invest some of your own money, it is not entirely necessary.
Things that can cost money include: website domain names, web hosting, keyword software, paid directory submissions, and pay per click advertising.
Free ways of earning money online include: blogging, AdSense, using free websites such as Squidoo and HubPages, submitting articles to article directories, and using free keyword tools.
The Free Tools You Need
All of these tools you can find by searching on Google:
- Google Keyword Tool
What You Need To Do:
1. Decide on a topic you are interested in and know a lot about.
2. Set up a Blogger blog, and begin posting helpful and informative content to it.
3. Sign up for Google AdSense, and insert the ads into your blog.
4. Find relevant products on ClickBank.
5. Use the Google Keyword Tool to find what search phrases people are using.
6. Create helpful pages on Squidoo and/or HubPages based on the keywords you found. Link to your chosen ClickBank products and also to your blog. Also, put links to the ClickBank products on your blog.7. Write articles for EzineArticles, and link to your blog and also your Squidoo and/or HubPages pages.
If You Don’t Even Have a Computer
But what do you do if you haven’t even got a computer? You can’t just go out and buy a computer, because computers cost money, and that means you won’t be making money for free. Well, the best thing you can do is to get down to your local library and book one of the computers there. Even if you can only book it for an hour or two every day, you can get a reasonable amount done in that time if you’re focused.