How to Find the Top Home Business Opportunities
King Solomon was a king of Israel and was the richest man who ever lived. During his lifetime, his net worth was estimated at $ 25 TRILLION dollars! He said this, "He who walks with the wise, becomes wise, but a companion of fools comes to ruin!" You have to be associated with the right people to make money!
Solomon also said, "All hard work profits profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty." You can not possible just sign up, do no work, and expect to make a dime! So, how do you walk with the wise and find the top online business opportunities, assuming that you're a person of action and expect to do the work that's needed to make money online?
- Do not buy into hype! Let's face it, every opportunity claims is the newest, most awesome, has the greatest pay plan, powerline, tripple X, 18 x 200 matrix, complete with vertical acceleration, spill over, slop over, no turn over, complete free push button extra Extreme, six figures per day income potential with only 15 minutes of work! Now, there are better opportunities out there than others, but do not buy the hype. Do your homework and find the right opportunity that fits you! Not every one will; In fact very few will after you get into them.
- Focus on the basics first. Regardless of what opportunity you select you have to answer this important question, "How are you going to market this thing?" You can legally have the best opportunity available and if put in the hands of a successful marketer, they can make a ton of money. I'm partners with people who make over a $ 100,000 dollars a month! You might get into that business and not make a dime! If you have a great website, you must master the skills necessary to drive massive traffic to your website. Some of the skills you absolutely must master before spending your money is to learn how to market on the internet. This includes, but not limited to skills like, how to write effective articles, where to post them for free, how to set up a blog like this one, how to post effectively on Social Networking sites like Facebook, MySpace and one of the most Important items that affects all the others, how to do effective and detailed key word research. (A key word is a phrase or word that search engines read and then send people who are searching for that word or phrase to the best location where that information is posted). If you can learn how to reach the front page of the search engines with your message, people will click your link and go to your page before anyone else. This skill you absolutely must master. The learning curve can be steep, but the education will make you a lot of money.
- Learn how to attract people and build a massive list. Any successful online business professional will tell you that "The money's in the list!" Your list is the most valuable business asset you will ever have. Recently, I heard a top internet trainer say that a list of 10,000 people is worth $ 1 million dollars per year. Could you imagine a retailer in your city that has 10,000 regular customers? You can be certain that business makes $ 1 million per year. The very cool and very profitable thing about having an internet business is there is slightly little overhead, no employees, and you can work from anywhere and set up your own hours. Here's a general rule of thumb. To make 6 figures net profit online, you're going to have to 150 people per day looking at your business and becoming part of your list. Now, that's very doable, and I personally know people who are getting over a thousand qualified prospects per day, but you really must focus on learning this. This traffic and these people will be driven to your business as you learn how to do marketing So, forget the list of 100 names and do not bug your friends with your greatest and hottest new opportunity! You have only a 3% chance of success if you do it that way! Do not go there!
- Find a business with built-in tools. Almost every new internet business has most of the tools you'll need to build it. It should be a reputable company with some proven track record. Check out the "Scam" reports on the internet, but realize that these are people's opinions, but at least listen to them. Are the founders credible or is there a list of complaints a mile long and a history of collapsed businesses behind them? Most businesses will have a landing page or lead capture page and should have tons of training on how to build your business that should include pdf files, conference calls, and video training to show you how to learn the skills needed to drive internet traffic to your Site. Remember, you can have a great business, but if you are not getting 20-30 people per day sign in to take a look, you will make very little money. Remember, you'll have to grow that number to 100 -150 per day to start making really serious money.
- Find a product that a majority of people use, love, can afford, and Can not Live Without! Think about it like this. If you want to make a lot of money, would you open a gourmet hotdog stand, or would you buy a McDonald's? Now, do not get me wrong, I absolutely love hot dogs, especially Chicago dogs. A friend of mine recently opened up a Dog Shop in my town … but went out of business within year. Why? Because there's a local McDonald's less than two blocks away. His dogs were better, but you can not compete with a simple product that people are used to. I love dogs, but I buy Quarter Pounders more often.
So, as you start your quest to find and build a legitimate online business, keep these tips in mind.