How to Earn Money in the Quickest Way While You Sleep – Premium Review Site Templates for Newbies
Let's see what affiliate marketing is. "Affiliate marketing is a marketing practice in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought about by the affiliate's marketing efforts" – according to Wikipedia. Basically, it means, that you as a publisher will be rewarded when you help a business by promoting their products or services. Affiliate marketing is probably one of the fastest and cheapest ways to start making money online as you do not have to create any products yourself. You just simply link up a buyer and a seller, and you take a commission on the sale that has been referred by you. So you can join an Affiliate program for free, but if you make money from it or not depends on a lot of factors such as site traffic, appropriate visitors, experience, good selections of advertising products, commitment, etc. Different affiliate programs can use different payment terms such as:
- Pay per Sale : In this program a merchant pays you a percentage of the sale price when the purchase is completed.
- Pay per Click : In this program you get paid based on the number of visitors you redirect to the Merchant's website from your affiliate site, whether or not a sale is made.
- Pay per Lead : You get paid once the referred visitors provide their contact information on the target site by filling out a simple contact form.
What happens actually? When you join an Affiliate program and choose the products that you want to sell, sellers provide you with a unique affiliate code that you can use to refer traffic to the target site. Many merchant offer readymade text links, well designed banners and blog articles, samples of sales pages or other forms, to help you to advertise their products. So you only have to copy the code and place it on your website to start referring traffic. When the interested visitors click on these links from your site they get redirected to the product site and if they purchase a product or subscribe to a service you as the referrer earn a commission.
Tips on Becoming a Successful Affiliate Marketer Affiliate marketing is definitely an excellent way to make money online, because it is absolutely cost effective. You do not have to provide any customer support or deal with consumer complaints; you do not have to worry about storing, packing, shipment of product. But it's highly competitive, so in order to be successful in Affiliate marketing you should know the market needs, learn how to promote products, what works and what does not. I try to help you to become a professional affiliate marketer.
1. Choose a Handful of Proper Products The biggest mistake – that so many affiliate marketers make – is that they register to most of the affiliate programs and try to promote everything at the same time. Pursuing affiliate marketing down this path can become very overwhelming and you will not be able to promote any product properly. All you have to do is to select only a qualified of qualified products to promote. Make sure that the selected products fit the profile of your site.
2. Use as many traffic sources to promote products as possible Most affiliate marketers put up the ads only on their sites. It is not wrong, but not enough to sell many products. You should find many other traffic sources that you can tap into and promote the products simultaneously to increase income. The more targeted traffic means more chances of making money. Good choices are a Google AdWords campaign, Facebook ads or an own Facebook fanpage, Twitter, etc.
3. Always test and measure your affiliate campaign Obviously, you will still have to measure the conversions and see if the campaign cost is less than the campaign profit in order to keep the campaign running. One of the best ways is using different product promotion strategies so you can figure out what is working and what is not. There is a good tool to trace the conversion of different promotions: the split test. Changing only a few things can increase your profit dramatically. Make sure to place the banner ads on different areas of your site's pages or change the design, style or the colors of banners.
4. Always be up to date If you try to sell a product that is in low demand then chances are that you are not going to get many sales no matter how hard you try. So spend some time researching new products every week and find out if the product that you are thinking of promoting is a product that your audience needs. You can conduct an online survey about visitors' needs. Not only the products change consistently, but also people are coming up with new affiliate marketing techniques from time to time. Try to be up to date regarding new techniques and market trends as well.
The fastest way is review site templates If you are serious about affiliate marketing but you have no idea how to begin, I recommend you a perfect package. It contains 10 review sites in 10 carefully selected niches. 3 preselected affiliate products with professionally written reviews. This Premium review site templates pack contains instruction video and eBook also. So try yourself out in the world of online businesses with basic steps. You do not need hard work with graphic designing or searching in Clickbank without finding perfect products. So premium review site templates is one of the best way to begin affiliate marketing.