How To Buy A Car Without Getting Ripped Off!
8 items to bring with you when purchasing a car if you want
to make sure you get the best deal possible.
The Buyer’s Folder
Whenever you are considering getting a new car, you should
be sure to bring all of the information that will help you
to get the best deal you can.
This will all be included in your “folder” (The Buyer’s Folder)
Here is a list of all of the information that you will want to include in your folder.
1. A copy of your credit report from http://www.Truecredit.com
2. New car purchase prices for the cars that you are
considering from http://www.autousa.com
3. Accurate pricing data, rebates, tips and incentive from
4. Credit pre-approval in writing from a loan provider.
5. Insurance quote that cover the coverage that you want on
6. Used car blue book that has used car information and
7. Extended warranty quotes from http://www.warrantydirect.com
8. Current loan rates that are in your local paper
Bringing all this information with you will literally cut
the legs out from under the dealer. It shows that you are
one step above the various scams that you will encounter.
You have permission to publish this article electronically
or in print, free of charge, as long as the bylines are
included. A courtesy copy of your publication would be
appreciated. Feel free to pass the above in its entirety to
anyone you wish