Google Fortune Kit – Is it Legit?
Google Fortune Kit instructs clients how to make a collection of promotional websites to market throughout the internet. Each websites includes advertisements such as Google AdSense and Affiliate offers usually in the same niche as the website. The instructional guide also shows users where to get content or how to write their own content to add to each site. As the website is complete, it is promoted to targeted online buyers. The idea is to make the site and offers so attractive that an internet surfer or buyer are lured to either clicking on one of the AdSense links or purchasing an affiliate product. Here are a list of pros and cons that explain how Google Fortune Kit works.
Pros and Cons
- Google Fortune Kit is created in a way that is easy to learn for all internet marketing skill levels.
- To be successful with the system only requires that the user have beginning typing skills, a computer and internet connectivity.
- The user is able to work from home, eliminating the headaches that come with working in a corporate environment.
- Over time, repeating the same techniques needed to make multiple websites can become tedious and boring.
- Working from home can become lonely for someone used to working in a crowded environment.
- The amount of success gained is a direct reflection on how much effort and time is put into the implementing the instructions set forth in the guide.
How long does it take for someone to learn how the system works? Anyone who can follow simple directions can make this program a success. It usually takes approximately 2 to 3 hours to go through the instructions and 1 to 2 weeks to become proficient at creating promotional websites.
Does the system require the user to have advanced technical skills? No. All technical skill levels can learn this program fairly easy. The minimal technical skills required will be explained thoroughly in the instructions.