Five Tips For Making Your Articles Marketing Magnets
One of the best and most cost-effective ways to drive traffic to your website is through article marketing. The name of the game for any web- based business is getting people to see your site. Competition is tough out there, and you need to use every weapon at your disposal to drive customers to your website.
The bottom line is you will not make a dime if no one can find you. It takes more than simply putting up a terrific website. The name of the game is SEO, or search engine optimization. The better your SEO, the higher up it will appear on Google and other search engines. Writing articles is one way to improve your SEO and extremely increase traffic to your website.
Many people Who write informative articles often are trying to sell a product related to the subject they write about. And it works, too.
Here are five tips for making articles work for you:
* Give them what they want. The article should entice, should inform, should be truthful, should make you seem like an expert in the field. Write an eye grabbing headline. It's OK if your article is not quite as exiting as the headline, as long as your subject matter and headline are tied together. Make your information relevant and ask yourself this question: Would i want to read this article? If the answer is no, come up with another topic.
* Give them bullet points. That is, make some concise points and bullet them. This article is an example. people who surf the web want information and they want it fast and bullets are a nice way to break up an article. It's also easier for a person to read because they can skip through the information that does not seem to them.
* Do not be a windbag. Even if you have endless wonderful advice to give someone about how to successfully run a business, keep your article under 600 words. Remember, people typically do not have time to read a full article and want their information fast.
* Edit, edit, edit. Not everyone is Ernest Hemingway, so if you do not feel comfortable writing and editing your own work, hire someone to do it for you, there are plenty of good article -writing services on the web. If your target audience is English-speaking and that is not your first language, find someone to go over your article. you want to come over as knowledgeable and professional, so your article should reflect that.
* Send them out. Now that you've written an article, you need to put them on the internet. The internet has several article directories where you can submit your writing. Make sure you also have a directory on your website with your byline on it so you are perceived as the expert. And when you have enough of them under your belt you can turn them into an e-book, another terrific marketing tool.