Fast List Building – How to Excel At List Building
When an user user visits your site, he automatically becomes a prospective client. So, it is a must that you know how to get his contact information so you can send him updates about your products. You can easily do that by enticing this visitor to sign up on your subscriber list.
Here are the most powerful tips in list building that you can use so you will not miss a single sales opportunity from your online visitors:
1. Make it easier for your potential clients to sign up. Instead of presenting them one-page registration form, just ask them for the most important information – their email address.
2. Throw in some freebies or discounts. Encourage your potential clients to sign up by giving them something in return. It could be items that you think will be useful to them or discounts when they purchase your products.
3. Put your sign up box on every page of your website. Strategically place it on the upper right hand corner of your page where your visitors can easily see it. This will make it easier for your potential clients to subscribe.
4. Utilize article marketing and insert your subscription page link on your resource box. Write quality and useful articles that will help you establish your expertise online. When readers feel that you are a very good source of information, they will be more than happy to join your subscription list.
5. Post testimonials of your satisfied subscribers. When other people see that there are actually people who are benefiting from your content, they will be encouraging to join your list to get the same benefits.
6. Add your registration button on your email signature. This is one of the most effective ways of expanding your email list. Every person who receives your email can easily join without the need to go to your website and register.