Email Marketing – What is the Role of Email?
Do you know what my 2 favorite secrets are when it comes to unlocking the code towards succeeding online? It is this:
– If you want to build assets, build up your mailing LIST
– If you want to make money, send traffic using your EMAILS
So remember that the whole purpose of sending emails is to send traffic to your website or your sales page. That's it! Period.
As a matter of fact, doing more than (sending traffic) is detrimental to your online business! I know that it is tempting to talk or sell your product in your email … but do not make the mistake of selling too much in their email.
I want you to think carefully about this because, if you think you can sell a product using 200 words of text in your email compared to a 10,000 words sales page then you are probably making more money than gurus. But most of the time, there is no such miracle; otherwise … no one would be hiring thousands dollar copywriters to sell a product.
Here's what you should do … think of your emails as a trailer for your product (or an affiliate product you are promoting). Make your text as simple to understand as possible. Use simple words and stop selling people the idea that you will become an instant millionaire tomorrow. But most important of all, you must represent the truth. If you think it is difficult to write, then imagine yourself as though you are writing to your best friend instead. Most of the time, this will do the job and score sales for you!
Here are additional tips for your email marketing campaign and you must follow these in order to make more money on the Internet:
– Always send more emails to your subscribers all the time. Send 3-5 times a week, not once or twice because the more often you send emails to others, the more money you will be able to make … it is after all, a numbers game.
– You do not always need to promote products, you can send your traffic to read posts as well and let people identify you as a human being rather than a robot spamming machine.
– Share, share and SHARE! Everyone loves to read stuff that are of value and remember that laughter and jokes are universally appealing.
So remember … if you want to make more money, send more simple emails – that's all!