Email Marketing Company – Your Ultimate Guide
An email marketing company can offer a business or an individual consulting services in particular areas of email marketing. Most of the time, they concentrate on one or more of the following parameters:
– effective list building
– finding joint venture partners with well-targeted and like-minded email lists
– devising the advertising campaign
– implementing and monitoring the advertising campaign
– presenting an effective long-term marketing plan
As you would expect, these services do not come for free. The company owner or Internet marketer would have to choose which method would work best for them. Those who are just after momentary success will have certain requirements that will differ from those of the individuals who are trying to establish a long-term relationship with clients and potential customers alike.
Studies reveal that potential customers are odds-on to become a client only after 3-4 dealings. This implies that an email marketing method must take in a continuing relationship, unless a product or service is being tested.
Email Marketing Services
Aside from the use of solo ads, more commonly known as direct email marketing, there are several approaches to delivering a marketing message via email. These include list rental, list sharing (joint venture marketing), in-line advert (information product insert) and ezine insert.
List rental is the easiest method to begin with but, normally, it will produce the weakest results since it does not come with any further authority. An advert put in an ezine that already has many subscribers following it will be a more effective advert since it gains a portion of that authority.
Choosing the Right Email marketing company for Your Business
In choosing the email marketing consulting service for your business, you would first have to ask yourself the type of relationship you want to establish with your potential customers. If you are after only a short-term relationship, the following are the factors you have to consider when making your choice:
– the size of your target list
– the time in emailing potential customers
– various adverts directed to various sections of your target market (also called split testing)
– real time tracking
The following, on the other hand, are the criteria for choosing the right consulting service if you after a long-term relationship:
– experience in list building
– split testing
– online email marketing software
A review has been conducted to determine the best email service companies found on the Internet today. The following criteria were used in this review:
– opt-in and opt-out forms
– ease of use of email list databases
– ease of use for beginners
– automated follow-up emails to subscribers who read emails
– charge for services with respect to the offered services
– available of diagnostic data such as click-through rates, open and non-open rates, bounce rate
– the presence of auto-responders and their effectiveness
– availability of different business templates
– available products such as press releases, newsletters, online postcards, follow-up messages
Out of the 20 email marketing companies included in this review, the top 3 chosen as the best are Aweber Communications, Constant Contact and Vertical Response. This is in random order.