Email Marketing Breakthrough – Aweber Autoresponder VS GetResponse
Do you know what they have in common? Or what they don’t have in common? Let me play referee between Aweber VS GetResponse while you be a spectator.
Let’s get ready to rumble!
On the left corner we have Aweber Autoresponder. Here are its main benefits:
1. You get unlimited lists & follow-ups as part of the monthly bundle you pay for
2. Creating a list is easy to set up, even your little nephew can do it.
3. Seamless interface, accessible and optimized.
You do not need a “how to use Aweber” book, their video tutorials make it easy for you.
4. Log into your control panel, update your lists and send newsletters, 24/7. You’re not dependent on a computer; it’s like you’re checking e-mails!
On the right corner we have GetResponse:
1. You get unlimited follow-ups and lists
2. Also has video tutorials but is not as in depth as Aweber automatic responder.
3. Free test drive available too.
4. User interface is just too complex!
It took me about an hour to figure it out how to create a list, and with Aweber I did it in less than 3 minutes.
You probably need to hire someone to work this autoresponder for you. It defeats the purpose of saving money with a system that will do the work for you. With very little punches coming from the GetResponse side it is really no surprise why more and more people swear by Aweber Autoresponder.
UPDATE: I am using Aweber Autoresponder myself and make money online. Up to 85% of my income comes as a direct or indirect result of using Aweber. That’s how powerful it is!