Email Marketing – 5 Tips to Effectively Use Email Marketing
Over the past years, email marketing continues to become an essential component of a successful online business. Who would not want a low cost, high conversion rates and value, and detailed tracking for their business? But as email marketing continues to dominate the internet, it is also becoming more than just a tool for spammers. Consumers these days are becoming more aware of the differences between a spam and a permission-based email. The good news is that 78% of the permission-based e-mails are read by recipients and based on the latest research email marketing campaigns are producing nine times higher revenues and eighteen times more profitable than broadcast mailings. But an effective email marketing needs a creative mind and here are some of the things that will allow you to effectively use this strategy:
1. An average online consumer receives at least 300 emails every single week, and 62% of these emails are purely spam emails. So to effectively use email marketing, the first thing that you should do is to remind your users to place you in their "white list". The next thing that you should do is to choose an email marketing service provider with good reputation and has a good relationship with Internet Service Providers (ISPs). This will make your marketing campaign more effective because all your emails will be sent directly in their inbox and not in their spam folder.
2. Broken email campaigns are now becoming a major concern of email marketers, especially now that there are companies who are blocking graphics in order to block spam messages. Choose a good email marketing service provider that will place all your sent email campaigns in a secure location on the web. This program also allows you to track the emails and lets you know if the readers are actually opening your emails.
3. Make sure that you only send emails that are related to the topic that you have promised when they signed-up in your campaign. People will not open emails that do not concern them or is not in the area of ??their interest.
4. The user opened your email and read the content of your email, but you have not made the sale. According to the latest study, only 33% of the people had purchased something by clicking a link on an email. The 42% clicked on the email link to get more information and purchase the product at a later time. The remaining 25% do not click the link in the email. The overall performance of email marketing is continuously increasing year after year. So make sure that you always send a sales letter to your subscribers to ensure a profitable marketing campaign.
5. The email marketing service provider that you should go with is the one who offers a detailed tracking system. This will allow you to track the people who are actually clicking the links in your emails, and if your internet marketing campaign is really working. This will allow you to save a massive amount of time trying to guess wherever your campaign is getting results or not.
Guesswork in marketing campaign will not make you successful. You need to properly set you marketing strategy and follow all these essential rules, and rip all the benefits of a successful email marketer.