Email List Building Tips – 7 Sure Fire Ways For Successful List Building
There are so many write ups on how to build a successful email list and one can get lost looking at them all. However, here are seven sure fire list building tips.
1. If you have a blog or a website, create a link that requests visitors to join you e-mail list. You can offer them monthly quality newsletters and articles. This will not only get traffic to your site but will also help you expand your list.
2. Promote communication through e-mail by always adding a line either in your brochures or calling card asking people for their email addresses to receive your newsletters.
3. Ask your newsletter recipients to forward the article to their friends by adding a forward to a friend option. This works well if you have quality content or offer an incentive for doing so.
4. Make it easy for the potential customer to sign up by offering them free downloads or enrolling them in a contest for doing so. Also make sure to place the sign up box in a strategic position to catch the eye.
5. Never invade their privacy by over persuasive techniques to get their personal information. Always stick to just the email addresses for most people are suspicious of sites not offering them any choices.
6. Make it a point to interact with the client. Try to develop a trusting relationship by reply promptly to queries and keeping your word. This will ensure that your customers keep coming back to you.
7. Most people surf the internet to gather knowledge and learn something new. Therefore you could also offer small online courses. E-courses are easy and one could send them over a period of time so establishing a relationship with the potential client.