Email Lead Marketing – The Art and Science of Turning Subscribers Into Raving Customers
Email lead marketing is one of the key components of successful Internet marketing campaigns. It can certainly be a challenging task to turn email subscribers into customers. But by using a few proven tactics, you too can become a master email marketer and turn your hard-earned subscribers into raving, paying customers of your business. Here are 5 smart ways you can increase your email marketing revenues, starting today:
1. Understand your subscribers. You need to know their needs, wants, problems and desires. To do this, you can send them a simple survey and give them a free gift for completing the survey. Or you can study what particular kinds of products they are often buying from you.
2. Make your subject line stand out. Your subject line can easily be said to be the most important part of your email. Get this right, and half the email marketing battle is won. Use curiosity and your number one key benefit to entice subscribers to open your email.
3. Understand the purpose of your email. Is it to get your subscribers to buy your product? To fill out a form? To opt in for a list? Know what your aim with your email is and then use it in your call-to-action. For example, if you want your subscribers to buy your product, you can use phrases such as ‘Buy this package now’, ‘secure your product now’ and ‘Order today’.
4. Don’t tell everything in your email. Let your sales letter or landing page do the talking. The main aim of your email should be to prime the mood of your customer and get the click, before they buy your product or take any other action.
5. Send information to your subscribers in the form of freebies and articles. Subscribers always love to receive freebies and free information. They also act as a great pre-selling tool, as they give your subscribers a sample of your paid products.