EMail Autoresponder Marketing
How To Get Your Subscribers Begging For More
A couple of months I started a little experiment to find out what kind of e-mail marketing strategy works the best. I wanted to know how to write autoresponder messages that make people buy my products. Therefore I signed up for several opt-in lists from top internet marketers. It is a known fact that opt-in e-mail marketing is an effective way to boost traffic and sales but only a few marketers know what kind of e-mail messages they must send out to their subscribers in order to pull in sales.
After analysing the messages that I received in my mailbox I was able to form two groups:
Group1: These are marketers who send out messages only to promote their product or business opportunity.
Group2: These marketers deliver free valuable information that helps their subscribers. In between the lines they promote products or business opportunities that fit the free information.
I dubbed the second group to be more effective because I felt like I just couldn’t wait to go their site
and learn more, the more persuasive ones even got me halfway to reaching for my wallet and to my credit card before I realized this was only for an experiment.
There are several ways you could create autoresponder messages but only some things will work. A lot of testing and twisting is needed to raise the number of visitors and sales. Below are a couple of things that I found to be working best.
– Creative writing is the key to success. Stand out of the crowd, be unique and don’t do things the “normal” way.
– Don’t try to create business like letters, write like you speak and your subscribers will listen to you.
– Provide information that your subscribers will find useful. This can be an article, a free e-book, free software…
– Always include a signature with links to your main websites.
– Keep your promotional materials light and creative. A warm friendly smile or banter is always more welcome than a serious business meeting or proposal.
– If you send out HTML e-mails then splash some color in your e-mails. You can also provide pictures to make your messages more interesting.
– Make your materials eye catching so that they grab your subscribers attention. This includes a unique headline, sub headlines and a proper structure of the e-mail.
– Always provide good content in your e-mails like articles or stories. If needed you can hire a professional copywriter.
– Your aim in the e-mails must be clear, if you want to sell something then tell your readers how they can benefit from your product or service. Also explain them why they want to buy from you and why they want to buy right now.
As you can see, there are several things to consider before writing your autoresponder messages. The above ideas are just some ways to increase sales. There is a lot more you need to read in order to make a serious amount of money from e-mail marketing. Read the e-books below, they will help you to understand the whole topic even better.