Effective E-mail Marketing – How to Write 1 New E-mail Per Day
Email marketing has proven its power in pulling up businesses and placing them steps higher on the ladder of success in online business. That is why a lot of business owners are utilizing this marketing tool because it help them promote services and products to customers without spending their precious dime. Also, it makes their customers recall their company that promotes long term relationship and repeat business. If you want your customers to always remember your company, you must be able to write effective marketing emails on a regular basis. Here’s how:
1. Careful planning. Mark your calendar with different topics everyday. This will guide you on how you can strategically send email that are timely and useful.
2. Prepare 3-4 articles in advance. Avoid cramming. Have something that you can use when emergency arises.
3. Gather your data ahead of time. Writing email everyday can be very tedious if you have to research on the same day.
4. Identify your purpose in sending email. It is not very clever to send email about product promotion every single day, it will annoy your customers. Allot specific days in a week when you can send useful email with little or no advertising at all. This will help build your credibility as an expert on your field.
5. Send email that contains time-sensitive information. Your customers will appreciate the timeliness of your email.
6. Do a market research. Identify the needs of your customers to know what content you will be writing daily.